The Ideal Way to Boost Your Social Media Marketing Efforts
Do you want to increase Instagram likes? If yes, then it’s the right time and page to get onboard. If we look around, then social media has become so essential to run business affairs. There are more than 2.6 billion people who are using social media platforms. So, 92% of marketers believe that social media plays a vital role in developing marketing strategies. You can use platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest for promotions. So, let’s learn more about this:
Different platforms attract different audiences:
We can’t deny that social media is outpacing even the growth of the internet itself. But your strategy will work out if you are using the right platform that matches with the business’ theme. Here we are mentioning top outlets that you can use to grow traffic.
- Facebook: It’s the largest and most used social media platform. If we look at the stats, then around 76% of people visit it daily. However, it has >2 billion active users every month. So, it is better for businesses who want to generate leads and create better relationships.
- Instagram: It is grabbing the second spot in popularity. Over the past few years, Instagram gained so much fame. However, according to the stats, around 1 Billion accounts are active on Instagram. It is better for small-sized businesses that don’t want to use a traditional approach for marketing.
- LinkedIn: It is another favorite app that can increase visibility. So, it is better for B2B and networks that want to build authority by developing interest.
- Twitter: I know you are already aware of the importance of Twitter. However, Twitter for a business that wants to share instant or breaking news with their audiences.
Apart from the above recommendations, there is Pinterest, Snapchat, and YouTube to use for marketing. We ranked the app according to their popularity in the following chart.
Monthly active users on each platform:
We can see that Facebook is at the top of the list. But nowadays, Instagram is gaining popularity and giving tough competition.
Choose the right network:
Social media marketing is playing a vital role in increasing brand awareness. As a result, it can grow profit and generate more leads. Above all, it is beneficial to stay in front of the eyes of potential customers. In today’s writing, we are targeting small businesses. So, there is nothing better than Instagram to build the authority of the brand. But you can’t grow without knowing the ideal ways to boost marketing using Instagram. So, if you want to increase Instagram likes, follow this guideline.
Set SMART goals:
Before doing anything, decide why you are on social media in the first place. If you don’t know the answer, then there is a problem in strategy making. However, here you need to learn the concept of SMART goals. Here we are explaining SMART goals:
- S: Specific
- M: Measurable
- A: Achievable
- R: Relevant
- T: Time-bound
So, set goals and plans that are specific, measurable, achievable, relevant, and bound by time. If you consider all of these things, then your response rate will increase up to 25%. Assigning a definite purpose to the social media campaign will help to earn more Instagram likes.
Write down your goals and objectives:
You can’t start anything without planning. Planning is the key to success. So, if you want to step into the world of social media, then you need a proper plan and execution. But if there is any crack in strategy making, then it’s going to cost you. There are the following things that you need to plan before starting a social media account.
- Set a limit of posts that you are going to publish every day, week, and month
- Investigate your competitors and note down their post timings
- Make a calendar or Google excel doc for better execution.
- Think about the additions that you can make to the content to keep the people engaged.
Writing down your goal is a must if you are serious and want to reach out to people. According to the stats, the chances of success are 30% more if you write down goals. But this figure can go up to 40%.
Identify your audience:
Before rolling out the social media marketing plan, it is vital to identify your audience. As a result, you will be able to roll out a strategy that meets all people’s needs. So, decide whether you will target industrial, household, or any other type of audience. If you identify the audience at an earlier stage, then you will figure out these things:
- Which social media site is better to focus on?
- Decide about the post timings.
- The type of content that you should publish
- You can decide the information in your profile.
Many brands make the mistake of not focusing on the choice of their audience. As a result, they spin their wheels because their random content can’t attract people. So, spend some time deciding the interest of your audience. Later, roll out the content that grabs their interest.
Don’t collect followers; build a relationship:
If you are in a relationship with your followers, nothing can stop your social media platform from growing. As a result of this, you can relate to them in the right manner. It might look like a cliché, but it’s not reasonable to leave your social media alone. For instance, 100 followers engage with the content every day. So, you should value those 100 followers more than the other 1000. Here are some tactics to build a relationship with followers:
- Always tag people in reference posts.
- Answer questions that people ask
- You should reply and respond if people mention you.
- It’s not the right way if you like the tags. You should leave an overwhelming comment in response to their mention.
It is the beauty of social media that you can build a relationship with followers. So, take it seriously and use it as a staircase to grow the brand.
Use quality images:
The next step is about creating content. It is vital to create content that impresses the masses. If we look at the stats, then visual is one form of content that attracts 80% more people. For instance, if you add an image, more people will be attracted to that post. More than 32% of people think that visuals have become a crucial and elementary type of content. However, you can add visuals in the following forms:
But it’s not crucial to hire a professional designer to create and design the images. There are many free apps like Canva etc., that make it easy for a beginner to design and edit pictures. Apart from this, you can use the built-in feature of Insta for editing. There are the following things that make an infographic attention-grabbing.
Always accept and own your mistakes:
It is a digital world, where we receive many likes on a good thing. But if something wrong happens, then we equally face the backlash. So, while posting, if any mistake happens, then learn to embrace that. It’s not right to ignore things. Instead of this, you should inform your followers in an actionable and apologetic manner. So, regularly update social media platforms to keep the followers aware of the situation.
Example: HubSpot employee posted a picture of her baby bump by mistake. So, instead of removing that picture, she created a blog post around that image. Later that image received so much love and support from 800,000 followers.
So, it’s one way you can gracefully handle the mishaps and mistakes that happen on social media.
Treat social media platforms separately:
When we talk about social media marketing, we cover many platforms in a single word. However, the algorithm of each platform works differently. So, if we want to attract and target more people, then we have to behave accordingly. Here is the posting ratio of each platform:
|Social media platform
|You can post up to 15 times per day
|11 pins per day
|1-2 times per day
|One time per day
|1-2 posts every day
According to the updated Instagram algorithm, you have to post reels, do live sessions, and stories for better engagement. But the algorithms change every other day. If you want to match the pace, then keep a check on all of this stuff. If the engagement and Instagram likes are right, then Insta will reward your handle by improving post reach.
Connect with your followers:
The word “Engagement” is of utmost importance in the world of social media. If you aren’t connecting with your followers, you won’t be able to get back anything. So, connect with the audience genuinely. As a result, it will increase social media and website engagement. Moreover, those people who will land on your website will result in the growth of the business. According to stats, around 73% of people buy things due to social media. So, here are some popular ways of enhancing engagement and Instagram likes.
- Interact with people through chats
- Reshare posts of other people
- Survey the audience by posting question polls
- Engage with the audience by using the live section features of Instagram or other social media apps
- Reply to the comments under your post.
Social media is a powerful platform. But these are the people (Followers) who make it even more powerful. So, try to value those people and get the value back.
Promotion is the key to success:
Promotion of your account can give back mind-blowing results. It’s not worthy of you to post content, but no one sees that content. So, here is the point where you need to take the help of promotion. Many tactics give you the chance to increase followers and the visibility of your account. It means though the content is a king but don’t overlook the importance of marketing. Here are the following techniques that you can adopt to promote the social media handle.
- Promote your account by finding accounts in the same or different niche
- You can collaborate with other bloggers or influencers.
- Above all, paid promotions and shutouts are standard nowadays to grow Instagram likes.
- Use other platforms for spreading the words about your business, like Twitter, YT, Facebook, etc.
- Use the SEO optimized approach while publishing the content at your handle.
Apart from this, you can conduct an interview or live sessions with other bloggers. In this way, you will get the chance to target their audience.
Relevant hashtags are crucial to success:
Suppose you want to improve the visibility of the find and follow the right hashtags. But for the right hashtags, you have to search correctly. However, while finding the hashtags ensure they connect with your niche. Moreover, use the tags that relate to your audience. As a result, it will lead to better visibility and high engagement. Here are following some tips that you can follow for finding and using hashtags:
- You can use variations of the tags. It means you are free to use generic tags along with the unique tags.
- If any specific tag is working for you, then stick to it and use the same combination on all platforms.
- By targeting right and popular hashtags, you can enhance the visibility of posts.
- If you keep using the same tag, it will be easy for your fans and followers to search for the content.
If we look at the famous examples, KFC uses “#nationalfriedchickenday,” which helped them to gain visibility. However, you can take advantage of the trendy tags but try to build one as brand recognition.
Post content at the right time:
Timing is everything, and you need to take care of this. It is one of the secrets behind running a successful social media handle. Above all, the size and strength of the social media campaign don’t matter unless you post at the right time. However, the timing varies according to your niche and targeted audience. For instance, if you are trying to target a household audience, then set time according to their availability. It is difficult for a marketer to handle all social media platforms at the same time. So, you can use different tools to schedule posts. In this way, you can post the content at the right time without worrying about anything.
Other ideal ways to boost social media marketing efforts:
There are tons of other factors that directly relate to each other. As a result, we get the desired results that ultimately help to increase reach. So, here are few different techniques that you need to follow:
- Use the automation tools to schedule posts.
- You can use Instagram ads to increase followers (If you want to follow the road of paid methods)
- Try to design user-generated content.
- Create your brands’ story and try to stick with it
- Find creative ways to keep your audience engaged.
- Measure the effectiveness of social media marketing strategy by using analyzing tools
- Reach out to influencers for the paid promotions and shoutouts
- Treat social media platforms as a separate entity.
- Don’t hesitate to take action if there is a need to improve things.
It’s hard to take care of all the above things at the same time. So, it will help if you use tools for automation and scheduling. There are plenty of things that can help you in the process. You need to target 70% of the users by applying the right strategies.
Increase Instagram likes and following:
We can’t overlook the importance of the number of followers and Instagram likes. These things are vital to win the confidence of visitors. I know in starting, it’s hard to collect followers. But there are services like “Instant Famous” that increase the number of likes and followers. The affordable pricing packages and quality service gives everything that a marketer needs to grow the platform. Apart from the cheap and customized pricing plans, here are the following other qualities of this service:
- You don’t need to take tension about privacy and security.
- After buying the Instagram likes, you can boost the visibility up to 80%
- “Instant Famous” mainly focuses on quality.
- Moreover, the likes they provide aren’t bots, and they come from real and active accounts.
- You can choose from available pricing plans or order a customized one according to your requirements.
You have the option of buying 100, 500, 1000, or up to 100,000 buyers at a reasonable price. It’s not illegal to buy Instagram likes. So, buy likes to give an overnight kickstart to your social media handle.