A pixel photo craft set is a great gift for any occasion and a superb way to have fun. From this article, you’ll get to know everything about it.
Pixel photo craft is a popular type of entertainment and a modern form of art. To practice it, you don’t need to have any painter or designer skills. A pixel photo craft set can become a superb present for a person of any age and gender. From this article, you’ll get to know what exactly it is and why you might want to pay attention to it.
What Is Pixel Art?
It’s a form of digital art, created through the use of software, where images are edited on the pixel level. You might remember this type of graphics if you’re old enough and had an 8-bit or 16-bit computer or video game console. Graphing calculators of such devices had limited capabilities. The palette of such visuals featured only a handful of colors (sometimes only two).
Today, pixel art feels highly nostalgic. It’s associated with games, excitement and maybe also eternal youth. It will hardly ever go out of fashion because that was a historical milestone. To pay homage to it, you might want to buy a brick my picture set for yourself, a friend or a family member.
How Does This Photo Constructor Work?
It enables you to assemble a picture in pixel art format from any photo. Each set contains instructions with a unique 6-character code. With the help of this code, you can generate and receive instructions for assembling the picture to your email. Once the instructions are generated, all source materials are deleted.
You can turn nearly any picture into a pixel-art constructor. Feel free to use photos from the following sources.
- Your smartphone’s gallery
- Social networks
- Paper (just scan and upload it)
Portrait images of one or more people with highly visible facial features will be an ideal option. The fewer fine details the original photo has and the higher its resolution, the better. Before purchasing the picture, you’ll be able to check how it looks in pixel-art format.
You can use the same constructor to assemble an infinite number of pictures. When creating assembly instructions, the generator works so that you’ll always have enough parts for any photo.
If you opt for a small photo craft set, with a size of 51*51 cm, it should take you from 8 to 12 hours to assemble it. To assemble a photo of 76*76 cm size, you should be ready to spend from 20 to 27 hours. If you occasionally attach a small piece incorrectly, you’ll be able to detach it with a separator. You’ll find it in the box and the instructions will explain to you how to use it.
The pixel picture that you’ll get will look stunning. It should easily fit an interior of any style. You can hang it on the wall, using double-sided tape. Otherwise, you might want to put it on a stand that you place on any horizontal surface.
All elements of the construction set are made of odorless hard plastic. They have all the necessary certificates that confirm their safety. Each box contains more parts of each color than is actually required for the assembly, so you shouldn’t worry about losing a few parts. If you lose too many parts, you can try to get in touch with the manufacturer and discuss the issue.
Please mind that the constructor age limit is 14+ because it contains small parts. However, you might allow preschool kids to assemble the picture under your supervision. Actually, pixel photo craft is a great way to connect with family. Imagine that you start to assemble a set on a table in your living room or kitchen. Will anyone be able to pass by indifferently? Most likely, everyone will be eager to join!
Why Is Photo Pixel Craft So Much Fun?
People always feel happy when they look at their favorite photos. Also, they appreciate creativity and unusual approaches to casual things. But apart from that, there are a few other psychological reasons why you might quickly fall in love with this type of art.
- It allows you to disconnect from the daily routine, which is digital to a large extent. Today, it’s a rare luxury to spend a few hours without checking your smartphone.
- It relieves stress and facilitates meditation. Some people think that to reach the state of meditation, they should stay still and do nothing. But when you concentrate on one image for a long period of time, you don’t allow extraneous thoughts to enter your mind. You enjoy the sense of peace and tranquility. Your heart rate slows down and your blood pressure lowers down.
- This type of activity exercises the left and right sides of your brain at once. The right one is creative and intuitive, while the left one is logical. When you train them both simultaneously, it should improve your problem-solving skills and attention span.
- It enhances your short-term memory. Your mental speed increases and you reinforce connections between your brain cells.
- It’s beneficial for your visual-spatial reasoning as well. You look at individual pieces and figure out where to place them. The skills that you develop during this process will come in handy when you’ll be learning and following dance moves, using a map, packing a suitcase or driving a car.
- If you have small kids, this type of activity will help them to hone their fine motor skills. They will need these skills to use a knife and a fork, to write with a pen and to use scissors.
To appreciate the multiple benefits of pixel photo craft for your brain and nervous system, you should practice it regularly. But even if you do it just a couple of times per year, you’ll have a great time!
Hopefully, this article came in handy and now you better understand the specifics of pixel photo craft. Feel free to offer such a set to anyone who is dear to you! That would be an amazing gift for one’s birthday, Christmas, New Year, graduation party, wedding, the anniversary of your first date and so on. Thanks to a pixel photo craft set, you’ll have immense fun and will create a top-notch piece of art.