When you encounter data corruption, you definitely want an efficient DIY recovery app. Not all recovery apps available give successful results. However there are a few recovery apps that you can use that will not only help you to perform deleted photo recovery successfully, but you can also use them to recover all your lost data.
There are many merits of using recovery apps, but it also safe to say there are some disadvantages of using DIY recovery apps as well. In this article we will focus more on photo recover apps. We will list the pros and cons of using these apps and recommend some of the best photo recovery apps available today.
Advantages of Using Photo Recovery Apps
Photo recovery apps are easily available. You can use them anywhere and anytime as long as you have basic knowledge on how to use them. You don’t have to be tech-savvy to install and run photo recovery apps.
Choosing a powerful, credible, well-proven photo recovery app ensures that you recover photos in a few minutes. Relying on recovery services from another party takes too long since you have to deliver your damaged device to them. DIY photo recovery app allows you to recover your lost images as soon as possible.
Without any doubt, DIY photo recovery apps are much cheaper compared to recovery services. Today, there is a wide range of photo recovery apps in the market. These apps can easily be purchased and downloaded with little money. Some apps are free.
- No Guarantee For Success
Not all photo recovery apps are efficient. Most recovery software give a promise that one can recover data absolutely but that may not be the case. Users are cautioned against relying on free photo recovery apps because they give no guarantee they will retrieve data successfully.
- Risk Losing Data Permanently
When using DIY photo recovery apps, one is advised to carefully follow instructions in order to be successful. If you make any wrong operations or mistakes in data recovery, you risk damaging your device further. This may result to permanent data loss and may even cause other intact data to be damaged as well.
- Not Effective on Physically Damaged Devices
Photo recovery apps cannot be used to retrieve lost photos from a physically damaged device. In such cases one may be forced to seek aid of data recovery services.
- Not Suitable For Novices
You don’t have to be tech-savvy to carry out data recovery using photo recovery apps. However, it is important that you have some basic knowledge about data recovery, applications, files and your computer. If you do not know how to launch and use a recovery app, do not try it yourself.
Reasons For Deleted Images On Devices
Before getting a photo recovery app, you should understand what causes photos to be deleted in the first place. Some of the common causes include:
- Removing memory cards in haste.
- Memory card formatting error.
- Sudden power failures while copying files.
- Virus attack.
- Ejecting memory cards incorrectly.
- Pressing delete button accidentally.
- Using one storage device for several gadgets.
- Ignoring low battery and full memory warnings.
- Clicking photos continuously without pausing.
Top Photo Recovery Apps That Actually Work
There are unlimited numbers of photo recovery apps which are readily available in the Google Play. However, not all work well. Some apps are complex and crash easily while others are professional and easy to use. Below, we have narrowed down and listed the top photo recovery apps that actually work for your reference.
- Photo Recovery.
- Restore Image & Photo Recovery.
- Restore Image (Super Easy).
- Dumpster Recycle Bin.
- DiskDigger Photo Recovery.
iSkysoft Toolbox – Recover (Android): The Best Alternative To Android Photo Recovery Apps
iSkysoft Toolbox is the best photo recovery app software which allows users to easily recover documents, audios, videos, and photos from Android devices. Furthermore, it is able to recover other lost files like attachments, Whatsapp history, call history, contacts and messages on Android within a few clicks.
How To Recover Deleted Photos Using iSkysoft Toolbox
- Ensure you download iSkysoft Toolbox for Android on a computer
- Launch it
- Go to the main window and click “recover” menu
- Connect your Android device to the computer using a USB cable
- Enable USB debugging on your Android device
- Once the USB driver is downloaded and the connection is successful, a number of files will be listed that you can recover from your phone
- Check the box in front of the Gallery to recover deleted photos, click next
- When the process is complete, results will show on the interface
- Select the photos you want to recover and press “recover” button to complete
Top features of iSkysoft Toolbox
- Scanning process is quick and efficient
- Allows sorting of recovered images based on file size and type
- Can restore different image formats
- Easy restore process
- Recovers images fast and efficiently