How to Correctly Issue an Ad Link in an Article?
The topic is dedicated to everyone who does not know how to make links in the text. It was not chosen by chance, because copywriters are faced with the need to write anchor links and internal linking of pages every day.
To understand these issues in detail, you should start with the simplest and get private proxies for ad verification, as links to the external site won’t work properly without security.
What Is a Link and Why Do You Need It?
Links can be added to any text element and are most often displayed graphically. For example, in HTML articles, the link glows blue. When hovering the mouse cursor, it is highlighted by underlining or changing color. Previously viewed links, as a rule, visually differ from those not yet opened (their color is slightly paler).
All links are:
- Active links in the text. Placed directly in the article and transferred to other pages or sites.
- Inactive links. They cannot be used to switch to other resources. Much less affect the promotion of the text than active ones.
In addition, links are divided into anchored and non-anchored. We will talk about them in more detail.
Link Anchors Are Important Points
Anchor is the same text that takes the user to other sites or pages. The main difference from a normal link is that visitors do not see the characters that make up the address of this site. Obscure icons are hidden behind certain words.
You can write links in any text: from a list of services and flashy slogans to the name of models or other keywords. Here you need to focus on the client’s preferences or independently decide how to harmoniously insert the link into the text.
When writing an anchor link, it is necessary to follow spelling, punctuation, and ease of reading. A simple set of characters or the same words in links can be considered spam by a search engine.
Links entered with errors are called “broken.” They mislead visitors and reduce traffic to the site with the posted article. How? They just pop up instead of the expected page with a warning about an unreachable resource.
Anchors are divided into:
- Diluted. Beyond the key query, the link contains the additional text. For example, “what is the job of a copywriter.”
- Undiluted. This is the exact occurrence of keywords in the link text. For example: “work of a copywriter,” “copywriter.”
When composing an anchor link, it is important to use both of these options. Keys can be diluted with synonyms, epithets, etc. Anchorless links, compared to the previous ones, differ in their vagueness.
To make an anchor link, first select the word or necessary phrase. Further:
- Copy the address of the page to which the link will go.
- Select the “Insert” — “Hyperlink” tab in the Word menu.
- Enter the address in a special window.
- Click “OK,” and links appear in the text.
To check if the link is working or not, it is enough to click on it with the left mouse button while simultaneously pressing CTRL on the keyboard. So in the text, you can insert a link to a site, a separate page, an article, or even a comment.
A Few Tips on How to Spell the Link Correctly
To achieve the maximum effect from an article with a link, you need to take into account 4 simple rules:
- Do not make identical links to the same page. The search engine can “glue” them together, making several links into just one.
- Decide on important keys. Choose the main key questions for writing an article and make them an anchor, distributing them evenly throughout the text.
- Pay attention to the accompanying information. Ideally, the link should be surrounded by good text (especially important for non-anchored ones). It is it that draws attention to the link, briefly telling what is hidden behind it.
- Don’t be afraid to tip the link. Put the words in the right cases and let them look harmonious in the text.
At first glance, figuring out how to correctly indicate references in the text will not be difficult. In real life, making links on your own, you can face many surprises, because the algorithms of search engines are constantly changing, and it is simply impossible to track them all.