Which is the Best Aesthetic Clinic to Visit in Singapore?
Do you feel that you need to make some adjustments or corrections to parts of your body but don’t know where to start? We got your back.
If you wish to enhance your aesthetic appeal, visiting the best aesthetic clinic in Singapore is your best chance of achieving that goal. https://veritas.com.sg/ is one of the best aesthetic clinics to visit in Singapore.
At the clinic, you’ll not only be assured of good service but also a dedicated aftercare program. This is to ensure that you get the exact look you hoped for.
When searching for good aesthetic clinics, Singapore is usually the number one choice for most beauty enthusiasts. Here are some of the reasons Singapore is considered one of the best places to visit for medical aesthetic procedures.
- It has some of the best quality aesthetic clinics with state of the art equipment.
- It is easily accessible with modest prices from the E.U. and U.S.
- Modest rates across a wide range of medical aesthetic treatments.
Which Treatments do Aesthetic Clinics in Singapore Provide?
The aesthetic treatments offered by the aesthetic doctors in these facilities are numerous. However, much of the treatments provided majorly focus on skin enhancement and improvement with specialties that include;
- Skin Boosters. Skin booster treatments are dermal filler injections that supply hyaluronic acid (H.A.) into your skin. They help enhance your skin’s quality by correcting imperfections like wrinkles, smoothing the skin’s texture, and clearing acne scarring. They also boost the skin’s elasticity and hydration.
- Laser Treatments. Laser treatments involve using top-class laser equipment to enhance your physical appeal by reducing skin irregularities like acne scars and facial wrinkles. The laser equipment used here works by directing short, concentrated, and pulsating light beams at the target area, mostly irregular skin, to clear the blemishes.
- Botox and Fillers. Both treatments work to clear blemishes on the skin and enhance your physical appeal. The only difference between Botox and fillers is that while Botox works by freezing muscles to stop the wrinkles and creases that result from some facial expressions, dermal fillers work by plumping up sections that have, with time, lost the natural smoothness and volume.
- Rejuran Healer. Rejuran Healer is an injectable polynucleotide (P.N.) that works by improving tissue regeneration in the body.
You will need to discuss with your dermatologist to find the best treatment for the correction you wish to make.
What should you expect when you Visit an Aesthetic Clinic in Singapore?
A visit to a good aesthetic clinic in Singapore is akin to visiting other medical facilities for treatments. Here are a few things to expect.
Your Doctor will Inquire about your Medical History
The aesthetic procedures are fantastic, but most of them don’t apply to everybody. For instance, if your treatment will involve tissue generation, for example, collagen, your doctor will need to be sure that you’re safe and won’t have any allergic side effects.
Understanding your medical history will also be pivotal in helping the doctor custom tailor your treatment program to suit your needs. You must be honest when responding to questions about your medical history to avoid possible mishaps that may result from using a procedure that may not be right for you.
The Dermatologists will also Check your Skin
A good dermatologist is only satisfied when you’re happy with the results you get from the clinic. With that being said, they will check your skin to help you address your primary concern and assist with others you were probably not aware of.
Expect a High Level of Professionalism
It is part of the doctor’s job description to maintain high professionalism levels and treat you politely. Ideally, before administering any procedure, the doctor will take his/her time to explain to you;
- What the procedure entail
- The possible risks that are involved
- The expected outcome
- Possible complications
- Available treatment alternatives
- The expenses
What are the Costs of Aesthetic Treatments in Singapore?
The costs of aesthetic treatments in Singapore vary based on the service offered. They may also vary depending on the expertise required and the number of sessions you will need.
Here’s a rundown of the costs of different aesthetic treatments in Singapore
- Lasers/IPL used in hair removal costs around $120 to $280 for each session.
- PICO Lasers may cost you anywhere between $200 and $500 per session.
- Chemical peels cost around $150 to 350 per session.
- Rejuran treatment costs’ range from $600 to $1400 per session.
- Microdermabrasion costs between $70 and $150 per session.
- Pigmentary disorder laser procedures cost between $250 and $400 per session.
- Filler Injection costs range from $500 to $900 per syringe and many more.
Book a Consultation with a Certified Medical Aesthetic Today
We take pride in offering top of the range services that appeal to all patients at modest costs. Book a consultation with a certified medical aesthetic in our team today to begin your aesthetic journey.