What is Hyaluronic Acid?
Uses, side effects, interactions and dosage.
Contraindications of hyaluronic acid for use are quite extensive. Despite its versatility, this substance, like any cosmetic substance, has limitations for use.
In order to prevent possible negative consequences due to ignorance or inattention, we recommend that you read our article on the nuances and contraindications of the introduction of hyaluronic clislota.
Benefits of acid exposure to the body
What is hyaluronic acid? Hyaluronic acid is a substance that participates in many life processes, especially a lot of it in the joints, as well as in the inner layers of the skin. What is hyaluronic acid serum? Hyaluronic acid serum for the face is designed to help the skin make up for the lack of proteins, collagen and elastin.
About 15 grams of pure hyaluronic acid is present in an adult body having a weight of 80 kg. Every day this substance undergoes complex biochemical processes of decay and re-synthesis.
After reaching the age of 25, the body begins to produce the necessary amount of hyaluronic acid more slowly, due to which the skin loses its former elasticity and property for accelerated regeneration, and the joints often begin to ache.
In order to return to them the previous “charge of youth,” people are increasingly resorting to procedures for introducing hyaluronic acid into the upper layers of the epidermis.
Types of cosmological procedures
Due to the fact that this substance is contained in literally all biological tissues of humans, the range of its use is really wide.
The effectiveness of hyaluronic acid was proved more than 20 years ago by Italian beautician scientists. Today, it is widely used to rejuvenate the body and restore its regenerative functions.
Hyaluronic acid has gained well-deserved popularity, so recently manufacturers have been launching entire lines of skin and face care products based on it.
There are even special biologically active additives, preparations in tablets that affect the body from the inside and further improve the state of all organ systems.
They are designed for ingestion.
For example, the famous company “Evalar” released the drug of the same name with hyaluronic acid in the form of capsules; they positively affect the state of the skin.
Contraindications of hyaluronic acid
It seems to some patients that hyaluronic acid injections are harmless and have no consequences for the body other than their positive effects.
However, before deciding on the procedure, you should carefully read the list of contraindications to hyaluronic acid injections.
It is strongly not recommended to carry out therapy for the introduction of hyaluronic acid into the skin in such cases:
- Until the age of 18.
- During pregnancy at any stage, as well as when breastfeeding a child.
- If there is an active herpetic infection in the body (especially if biorevitalization, mesotherapy or other procedures for lip enlargement and rejuvenation are performed).
- If the patient has any oncological diseases.
- During the period of acute inflammatory processes in the body, in particular on the skin.
- In case of mechanical disturbances of skin integrity in the treated area.
- Provided that there is an allergy or acute individual intolerance of any of the components of the drug.
- If the patient takes drugs that affect blood coagulation and constriction of blood vessels.
- In diabetes mellitus and immune system-suppressing diseases.
- In the case of HIV/AIDS at any stage.
- If there is a plentiful manifestation of acne on the skin of the face.
- In cases when less than 30 days ago laser peeling or grinding of deep layers of the epidermis was carried out.
- In the presence of artificial implants directly above the treated area.
- If the patient suffers from mental disorders and abnormalities.
Possible harm to the body
Unfortunately, some regularly abuse the procedure for administering hyaluronic acid by artificially saturating soft tissues with this substance.
Sooner or later, they face one important problem – the long-term effect of exposure causes the body to be persistent addictive, after which the natural synthesis of hyaluronic acid ceases.
In such situations, it is important not to forget that injections of hyaluronic acid are designed to maintain the level of production of the substance by the body in case of its deficiency, and not to completely replace it.
Hyaluronic acid side effects serum
In some cases, strong side effects of hyaluronic acid preparations may appear. Among them, the most common are:
- Formation of abundant painful swelling at processing sites; sometimes in damaged areas, burning, itching or redness can additionally appear on the skin. Swelling may not take place several days in a row after the procedure.
- The appearance of extensive hematomas and bruises on the face and body. Most often, they appear if the specialist who conducted the therapy with hyaluronic acid turned out to be unqualified or the drug itself was of poor quality.
- Formation of inflammation on the skin. Subsequently, there appears a low qualification of the worker conducting the procedure, violations of safety procedures, non-sterility of tools, the use of drugs of poor quality or too superficial punctures of the upper layers of the epidermis.
- The appearance of ball-shaped seals in the places of piercing with a needle – fiber. These neoplasms not only look unestetic, they can also bring discomfort to a person and even stay for life.
- Formation of scars and kelloid scars after the procedure. Manifest on the skin as consequences after fibrils. Surgery is required.
Where I can buy hyaluronic acid injections?
You can purchase this drug on our official website by filling out an online application and choosing a convenient delivery method. Do not think that the drug is too high a price. It’s not. Hyaluronic acid injections price does not exceed the market cost, therefore it is available. Remember, the beauty of your skin depends only on you!
For general information and advice please visit: https://fillersupplies.com/.