What Exactly Is Bralette? And Bralette’s Future
The bra is one of the most basic and key elements of lingerie. It comes in many shapes, sizes, and fabrics and is a staple in a woman’s wardrobe.
However, women are always on the lookout for products that enhance their lifestyles. They want innerwear that is comfortable, stylish, and serves multiple purposes.
These desires have led to a spurt in the popularity of the bralette, an offshoot of the traditional bra – but with a unique identity of its own. In this blog, we explore how you can incorporate it into your daily wear and upcoming bralette trends.
Bra vs. A Bralette – What’s the Difference?
Women have diverse tastes when it comes to lingerie. Within the category, you have so many kinds of bras.
Padded and non-padded, wired and non-wired. Some with lace and some without. You also have strapless bras and sports bras.
Now, introducing the bralette – a byproduct within the larger umbrella category of bras. Here’s what you need to know about it:
- This is a lightweight bra. It has no underwire and places a high premium on comfort.
- The length of the bralette is slightly longer than the average bra.
- The design is such that it can be worn as both innerwear and outerwear. If you want more support, you can wear a bra underneath it.
- It comes in a range of fabrics, from cotton and leather to lace and satin.
- Wearing a bralette as outerwear allows you to show off your mid-riff and tune up the style quotient.
Tips to Style Your Bralette
The bralette is a very versatile garment. There are different ways to style and incorporate it into your wardrobe.
- The casual look: You can wear it as outerwear. Pair it with denim trousers, skirts, and shorts.
- Fusion wear: A slightly more formal bralette can be paired with sarees or lehengas and be a replacement for a traditional choli.
- Mix and match: The bralette can be paired with a wide range of jackets and shawls, which give one more coverage
- Formal wear: A dressy bralette made of satin, brocade, and other rich fabrics can be paired with formal trousers or skirts for a night out.
- Loungewear: A favorite in this category, bralettes offer both comfort and sway as you hang around at home. They can be paired with shorts, pajamas, and athletic bottoms.
Upcoming Bralette Trends
When you buy bras online, explore the new, innovative, trending range of bralettes. Here are some exciting trends to watch out for:
- Racerback-style bralettes add real swag when teamed with denim pants, skirts, or shorts.
- Lightly padded lacy bralettes in colors like purple add a feminine touch and can be worn for a night out.
- Watch out for bralettes with some sheer elements. These add a touch of boldness and glamour to any outfit.
- Bralettes with lace trimmings at the bottom add some flair and femininity to any ensemble.
- This innerwear comes in all kinds of colors. Choose a bright color for casual wear and deeper color effects for evening wear.
Today, a wide range of bralettes are available in many colors, fabrics, cuts, shapes, and designs. When you buy bras online, keep an eye out for the latest trends in bralettes.
If you haven’t ever tried one yet, now is the time to add something fresh, new, and exciting to your wardrobe. Budget-friendly, comfortable and stylish bralettes are all the rage.