The best scented beard balms serve as both a conditioner for leave-in-beard and an aid to shaping and styling.
Why Beard Balm?
A best scented beard balm is an essential tool to make your facial hair look denser and softer, give an excellent styling hold, and helps you to shape and moisturize the beard. For better results, avoid using balms that use synthetic sealants such as petroleum jelly as they would probably damage and irritate your facial hair and skin. Look for a balm that contains only natural sealants such as beeswax, shea butter or lanolin. These natural ingredients are less sensitive to skin irritation and satisfy your all beard-related desires. These together helps to make your beard nice and healthy, and always smelling its best.
If you have a thin or patchy beard, consider using a balm containing shea butter because it is particularly good to make your hair look thicker and softer. Besides the all-natural ingredients, make sure your balm contains all-natural moisturizers including argon or jojoba oil. Without these moisturizing essential oils, your beard will turn brittle and dry that is more prone to damage.
How to Apply Beard Balm
Beard balm serves as a cure to all your dry, brittle, and thin beard issues. For better results, follow the specified application steps given:
- First step is to wash your beard with any organic beard soap.
- Let the beard get dry, and then apply beard balm on it.
- Scrap off a little amount of balm and rub it between your palms until you feel softening and melting.
- Run your fingers gently upwards through the facial hair, that is, from your neck to your chin. Make sure, the balm gets rubbed into the skin where the beard is growing. This will help with nourishing the facial hair at the deep roots.
- Now reverse the course of the application — run your fingers downwards and spread the beard balm over the hair follicles. Also, apply it over the hair around your mouth and moustaches.
Best selling Scented beard Balm of 2020
1. Honest Amish Beard Balm Leave-in Conditioner
Honest Amish Beard Balm is made in USA. It makes your hair soft and thick within a couple of days, and it is made from natural organic products which makes it perfect for both facial hair and skin. The only downside is – its scent is bit polarizing.
2. Badass Beard Care Beard Balm for Men
Badass Beard Care Beard Balm is made in USA. This is incredibly good beard product. It delivers a warm vanilla and sandalwood intoxicating scent with perfect mix of ingredients. The only downside is – it is bit expensive.
Do I need a Beard Balm?
Now, like anything else, this comes down to the specific needs of the individual. But a beard balm is another part of your beard regimen that helps to keep it healthy and moisturized. With beard balm, the beard grows new, existing, and keeping it neat and tamed. Just find out, what works for your beard and stick with that. If it’s not the right thing for you, Move On!