Role Of Personal Injury Attorney In Cases Of Dog Bite
Dogs are very friendly and playful animals but sometimes they may attack which can result in injuries and scars. The aggressive behavior of a dog is due to the negligence of the owner and it is very terrifying. In case of dog bite injury, you may not prefer to hire an attorney as you may be confused or frustrated. The dog owner’s home owner insurance policy covers the dog attacks. Without any legal help to fight against a big Insurance Company can lead you to lots of medical bills which are unpaid.
Each year in America dog bite victims and nearly 5 millions in which most of them are children.
Why Do Dog Bites Happen?
- Some dog owners teach the dogs that biting is a playful act, not letting the dog know that biting is not acceptable.
- Dogs bite or attack due to fear or attempting to protect their Masters.
- Sometimes infant babies are harmed or killed as dogs by mistake make the newborn their prey.
Dog bites give both emotional and physical trauma. Sometimes it gives minor scars and cuts while other times it can cause severe injuries as nerve damage or permanent scars. It can also be fatal to the victim.
What To Do When A Dog Attacks?
Dog bites may lead to serious medical expenses. a personal injury lawyer can help to seek compensation.As Santa Clarita dog bite lawyers, Owen, Patterson, and Owen have had several successful outcomes.
Skilled attorney is always successful in getting you to help you get the compensation after the attack.
The injury attorney will evaluate the case carefully and find out the best options for getting the compensation. He knows how to negotiate the settlement or when required file a case.
The Dog Bite Lawyer Can Help Victims-
- To get compensation for the injuries.
- By representing the dog owner during a hearing.
- Help dog owners deal with Insurance Companies.
- Help dog owners to recover damages after their dog being bitten by another one
The decision to hire a lawyer is a big one. Hiring a lawyer makes the process easy and pays huge dividends quickly. He does this by-.
-Proving injuries are caused due to someone else’s mistake.
– Recovering compensation from the liable party.
When insurance companies find out that the victim has a lawyer then they take the case more seriously. They raise the offers as soon as the lawyer is up.
A lawyer can argue that the owner knew or should have known that his dog had dangerous or violent nature and still he kept the dog due to which his client was hurt. Once he establishes the owner’s liability then he finds a way to get the compensation
How Would A Personal Injury Lawyer Prove The Case?
- by investigation of what happened.
- sending a demand letter to the opposite party and Insurance Company.
- filing a lawsuit.
- establishing the defendant liable.
- collecting the settlement.
The victims of dog bite can represent themselves but together evidence is difficult even with the experience lawyers have without knowing if it will work well to prove the case.