DIY Skin Tightening Mask You Got to Try!
The thought of aging scares the shit out of women, you start observing skin issues soon after the aging process, such as dry skin as your skin produces less oil, thus making it loose. However, early precautions slight care can help you slow down the aging process. It is a sheer misconception that only pampering your skin slows the aging process. Aging is affected by numerous factors such as UV rays, Unhygienic food, Stress, and taking your skin for granted. After all who enjoys fine-lines; wrinkles, loose skin, and dullness consequently, start giving you some time as its better late as never.
Now, the spa is a solution but, every time…. not practical; therefore, we have some amazing DIY skin tightening masks for you. No rocket science, all the ingredients are available in the kitchen, use them at least once a week for bright baby soft skin.
Egg mask for skin tightening:
- 1 Egg white
- 1 Tablespoon yogurt
- 1/8 teaspoon sugar
- Take egg white and create a paste using yogurt and sugar
- Use this mask on your face and neck, let it sit until dry
- Wash off your face and dry
- Use this magical mask once a week and see the difference
Why it works:
Albumin in egg tones and tightens your skin, while yogurt assists reducing pimples along with cleansing it. Sugar we all know is an exfoliator. So this mask softens your skin by cleansing, taking away dead skin and symptoms of aging.
Multani Mitti mask
- 2 to 3 tablespoons Multani mitti
- Full cream milk
- Make a paste with milk and Multani mitti
- Use it all over your face and neck
- let it dry for 12 minutes and wash off
- Use it once a week for obvious results
Why it works:
Multani mitti enhances skin color, combating spots, pimples, and dullness. It also increases blood circulation from your face by taking away surplus oil, while milk softens your skin while defending it from pollution.
Castor oil mask:
- 2 Tablespoons castor oil
- A teaspoon of lemon juice
- Mix lemon juice with cater oil
- Massage it for a few minutes on your face
- Make sure you massage upwards round motion
- For impeccable results let it sit overnight and wash off in the morning
- Apply this skin tightening mask 2 times a week at most.
Why does it work?
Castor oil takes away dry patches form your face as it works as a skin conditioner. Moreover, it tightens and makes your skin smoother.
- 1/2 Ripe banana
- 1 Teaspoon olive oil
- 1 Teaspoon honey
- Make a paste of mashed banana, olive oil, and honey.
- Use it lavishly on your face and neck
- Let this paste rest on your face for 15 minutes
- Wash off with cold water
- Apply this tightening mask twice a week.
Since; these DIY masks are from natural components, so they offer tons of benefits. So, start loving yourself today! To know more about some super easy skin hacks, click here at BrightStuffs.