Sliding glass doors are a beautiful addition to your homes but sometimes dressing them can be difficult. The glass doors let the natural sunlight come in and offer an excellent outside view. Gator Shutters explains how to dress up these challenging sliding glass doors.
Ways to cover your glass doors
- Solar shades – Since sliding glass doors allow much heat in, solar shades can help you control the light and privacy and offer ultimate comfort. They offer excellent protection against harmful UV rays. The light filtering fabric diffuses the light yet blocks the UV rays. Choose from a wide variety of colors, textures and patterns.
- Roman Shades – It is not just sliding glass doors; roman shades orlando look good on any door or window. They are a classic choice and are the best for privacy and light control. You can customize it according to your décor as they are available in a wide variety of colors, styles, patterns and fabrics.
- Cellular Shades – Cellular shades or honeycomb shades are excellent insulators. Due to their unique construction, they keep your homes cool in summer and warm during the winters. They block the excess amount of light that enters your homes and keep the temperature under control. For more insulation, choose the double or triple cell cellular shades.
- Curtains and blinds together – Many Orlando homeowners choose curtain and blinds in combination to cover their glass doors. Blinds can control the amount of light that enters your room and curtains can add to the privacy. Drapes are a very versatile window treatment that complements the existing décor.
- Valances to add to the beauty of glass doors – When you have large glass doors, you can improve the beauty by installing valances. They are decorative add-ons and lend a beautiful and complete look.
- Sliding Panel Track Blinds- These panel track blinds add uniformity to your glass doors. They offer a neat modern look to your décor.
All the above window treatments are available with Gator shutters in standard and customized options. If you have any questions, ask our experts. Visit us in-store or schedule for a free in-home expert consultation.