4 Best CBD Oil’s Reviewed
Cannabidiol (CBD) oil is a type of cannabinoid that is derived from marijuana and is just one of numerous natural cannabinoids found within the plant. However, CBD oils, extracts, and infused products do not provide the “high” associated with marijuana as that sensation comes from another cannabinoid, tetrahydrocannabinol (THC).
With more and more people discovering the benefits of CBD oil, a lot of products have made their way onto the market with some being much better than others. If you’re looking for a top-notch CBD oil, you definitely cannot go wrong with any of the four we’re reviewing today. Read more.
What is CBD Oil Used For?
While research has shown some significant positive findings on the use of CBD, many experts still agree that there is more search to be done. However, numerous patients and physicians alike all over the country are reporting marked improvement when using CBD oil for the following:
- Pain relief – Tinctures, edibles, balms, and lotions infused with CBD have been widely reported as helping relieve both acute and chronic pain and the reduction of inflammation.
- Mood regulation – CBD is thought to enhance mood and function as a mild antidepressant. While reportedly not potent enough to make it a viable treatment for severe depression, more and more people are using it as an adjunctive therapy.
- Decreased anxiety – While at lower doses THC has been shown to decrease anxiety, at higher doses it appears to increase it. Whereas CBD has been shown to decrease anxiety no matter whether in low or high doses.
- Improved sleep – Several case studies have supported the use of CBD oil to improve sleep when ingested in the evening.
- Seizure reduction – CBD has been shown to be effective in helping to reduce seizure frequency, duration, and severity for those that suffer from epilepsy.
- Treatment for acne – While more research needs to be completed, there are indicators that CBD oil acts directly on the cells that make sebum and can reduce inflammation and help balance oil production.
DNA Hemp Company
This full-spectrum natural organic CBD tincture is distilled twice, triple-tested for THC, and contains female flower potency. Basically, they are in control of every step from farm to the final product. Their CBD is metabolized by the liver into an analogous compound, 7-hydroxy-CBD and their products are all-natural and do not contain any dangerous synthetic chemicals, stimulants, or pesticides.
Available in 275, 550, and 1100MG, Frequency 550 is an extremely popular CBD oil. With options like Mango flavored oil formulated with L-Theanine and Blackseed Oil, Sweet Orange, and Natural, Frequency 550 provides options for those that aren’t too thrilled with just the “earthy” options most CBD oils provide. Great for pain relief and mood regulation, you can’t go wrong with this choice.
This organic Lab Grade full spectrum CBD Oil ships to all 50 states and comes in natural flavors, including limited seasonal choices, and contains 25mg of full-spectrum CBD per 1ml dose. Spruce is gluten-free with no artificial flavors, preservatives, or sweeteners and it includes a graduated dropper to ensure accurate serving size.
Medterra’s CBD Tinctures is their most popular product and is made with their 99%+ CBD and Coconut derived Medium-Chain Triglyceride MCT Oil. It is available 500mg, 1000mg, and 3000mg strengths and each contains 30 1ml servings and can be taken sublingually day or night. The included dropper has measurements for 0.25, 0.50, 0.75, and 1mL marks on it for accuracy on serving sizes.