When you have plans to build a new house or renovate your house floors as part of Home Improvement, then you need to select the flooring options for your house and Timber flooring Melbourne will provide you a more convenient and cost-effective solution with Quality Discount Timber Melbourne. It is easy to clean, durable, cost-effective, and provides you better longevity than other flooring.
Types Of Timber Flooring Options
Many people prefer classic warm looks for the house and for that Timber or wooden finish is the best choice. Their choice is based on their taste and theme of the entire interior and exterior. There are many types of timber flooring available in the market and each has some special benefits.
● Blackbutt – Less flammable eucalyptus, with even color. Suitable for areas that are bushfire prone.
● Rose Gum – Straight-grained, pinkish-red or brown tinge, moderate durability. Resistant to lyctid borer.
● Spotted Gum – Dark brown in color, strong, shades bark in polygonal patches, they are common for houses – framing and decking.
● Ironbark – Has a colour range from pale brown to chocolate brown and also dark red. Heavy, sturdy, and compact Timber quality makes it popular hardwood.
Benefits Of Timber Flooring
Flexible finishes are penetrating agents like wax, oil, oil-based polyurethane, etc. Oil is penetrating to provide rich color effects. Timber flooring has excellent benefits and it is non-toxic, splitting, easy to patch up, and needs minimum maintenance cost. Oil modified urethane is a mixture of synthetic resin plasticizer or other ingredients. It all depends on the owner of the house and his requirements to choose the timber floor finish. It has high durability power and now Timber flooring is also being installed in sports academies and commercial premises due to the heavy-duty strength.
- Long-Lasting – Solid and good quality Timber floor lasts as long as the building lasts. This type of flooring may be resurfaced easily if required. Carpet flooring needs to be replaced after 5 years for reasons like pores, stains, or holes and daily use shabbiness.
- Easy to Clean – Timber flooring does not retain odors or stain, unlike carpet. A simple brushing or slight vacuum can remove all the dust. The aroma of a clean Timber floor creates some positive vibe around your home. Even if your pets or kids are playing and drag mud, a simple steam mop with water can make it look good. It can provide you with a hygienic atmosphere and remove all dust particles from your room.
- More Hygienic – Carpets can harbor horrifying parasites like fleas, dust mites, and the dust itself. These are harmful to those who have allergies. A wooden floor removes this aspect, saves money, and removes all the discomfort. This is also relevant for people who have pets.
- Value For Money – Even after a few years of use, if it feels necessary to renovate the floor because of heavy use and scratches or damages, the repair cost of timber flooring is much less than others. Simple sand and Seal will work in a great way.
- Evergreen Classy Appeal – Home interior is an important part of Home Improvement projects. Carpets, granite, and marble, linoleum flooring come and go when it comes to the floor fashion. Wood has timeless beauty and an evergreen classy look.
Go and get the timber flooring done if you need long-term function of the flooring of your house. It is advised to check the quality of the flooring materials before installation.