Some Of The Best Champion Generator Models Available In The Market
Generators are very important and useful home appliances especially for the areas where there is a regular fluctuation of electricity. When it comes to generator champion generators are found to stand out as compared to other brands of generators. Nowadays you will get hybrid generators that have dual-fuel engines that can run on gasoline, liquid propane as well as on diesel and natural gas. You will get a number of models in the market but in the Champion generator brand, the model raises in between 3000 to 4000 watts. Before you purchase an inverter generator you must have complete knowledge of the various models of the generator. Hence, in this article, we have come up with some of the best champion generator models available in the market so that it becomes easier for you to select the right one.
List of some best and affordable champion generator models
The following are some of the best champion generator models that you can purchase without any doubt:
- Champion 4000 Watt Digital Hybrid: This is one of the largest inverter models that the Champion generator has come out with. The best thing is that the manufacturer has kept its price the same as that of the conventional portable generator. The dimension of this generator is much larger than that of the common inverter available in the market. But still, the generator is much lighter than that of a conventional portable generator. It has a run time of 7.7 hours and its tank size is 1.06 gallons. The running power of this model is 1600 watts whereas the surge power is 2000 watts.
- Champion 300 Watt inverter: This model comes up with a compact design and has a 1.6-gallon fuel tank. This type of model is sufficient enough to run the power for 8 hours. This model is slightly heavier than most of the generators but the good thing is it comes up with double handles and that makes it portable. This type of model also comes up with a user-friendly design but it is a little more costly than that of conventional portable generators. It has a run time of 10.75 hours with surge power of 2000 watts and running power of 1700 watts.
- 2000 Watt Stackable inverter: This is another excellent and coolest model and it comes up with a box-like lightweight shape which makes it perfect for storage. It is true that 2000 watts cannot be the most powerful powerhouse but if you need the generator for charging some sensitive electronic items such as laptops, mobile phones or DSLR then this model is the best for you. The runtime of this model is 5.8 hours and its tank size is 1.6 gallons. Its surge power is 3000 watts whereas its running power is 2300 watts. You can run this generator on gasoline.
- 3400 Watt Dual Fuel RV Ready Portable inverter with Electric start: This is an excellent type of model that is portable and has a facility of electric start. It is a hybrid model of a generator and it can run on both gasoline and propane. Propane is usually cheaper than that of gasoline and hence the running cost of this model is comparatively low than that of the general generator. It also has a run time of 5.8 hours and its tank size is 1.6 gallons. The surge power of this generator model is 3000 watts and running power is 2300 watts.
- 7500-watt dual fuel with an electric start: This is another most popular model that is available in the market. It has the surge power of 9375 watts when it runs on gasoline but when you run it on propane it shows the surge power of 8400 watts. Apart from that, this model of the generator also has the running power of 7500 watts when it runs on propane. This is a very simple and user-friendly generator.
- 3500 Watt RV Ready Portable Generator: This is another type of simple and portable generator that is available in the market. It comes up with a volt guard against overload and it is also highly optimized that can run easily on extreme cold weather.