Designer Sarees, A Perfect Outfit for Grand Wedding Reception
Whether you are a bride, a bridesmaid or simply a wedding guest, a wedding reception is the final and one of the most important events among the several other wedding soirees. It is a sort of a closing ceremony, where all the family members come together for last bit of celebrations and give their wishes. This is the first time the bride and groom meet the guests as a couple and receive their blessings.
Mostly, reception parties are organized late evening where the guests get together for a feast, drinks, and merrymaking. All the customary rituals are performed by now, hence it’s the time to celebrate the union of the two families. Therefore, you don’t want to look anything less than graceful and elegant. A saree is one such Indian outfit that can make a woman look fashionable in a traditional way. It is stylish and trendy, and all about elegance. Designer sarees are a great option to achieve a flawless look at such an important event. If you are a bride searching for your wedding reception dress or a guest attending the reception party, here are a few designer sarees trends to consider before making the purchase.
- Ruffled sarees: These are latest in trend and women are loving this pattern. It is a contemporary style of designer sarees that is great to create an impact in an evening function. These kinds of designer sarees are usually created with light-weight fabrics like chiffon, georgette, tulle or net. Ruffles on the pallu and at the skirt are its key characteristics. These dresses are usually minimal in terms of added embellishments. Instead, the focus is on the flow of the ruffles. Sarees with ruffles are voguish and extremely stylish. Pairing them with a backless or halter neck blouse and diamond jewelry will complete the look perfectly. It is perfect for women who prefer simplicity yet have a bold sense of style. Shimmery pastels are the best colors for this kind of designer sarees.
- Sarees with long trails: This is for the girls who love fairy tale moments. These sarees are unique and gorgeous in their appeal. This is not a very common style yet never fails to look elegant. The focus is largely on the long trail of pallu that is left open behind. Intricate embroideries on the trail are its magnificent feature that sets this style apart. This designer saree is sure to give you a dramatic entry that will be remembered by everyone. White and gold are the best colors to flaunt such a saree style.
- Sarees decked up with jewelry: Everyday the fashion world witnesses a new trend. Jeweled saree is one of those newest trends that is catching up fast. For the love of jewelry and everything luxe, this kind of designer sarees is a perfect choice for a grand reception. Decked up with jewelry and embellishments, these sarees are an exquisite piece of artwork. Every saree is a sight to behold. Ornamentation of the blouse or pallu are some key notes of this type of saree that is all about being opulent and extravagant. With such an outfit, you don’t need to worry about pairing up a necklace or a jewelry. It is everything that you need to look like an ethereal princess.
- Benarasi Sarees: Our love for Benarasi fabric is eternal. These sarees are all about richness. Originating from the town of Varanasi, these sarees have now become a rage globally. Finest fabric and intricate weave make it unique and lavish. In the past few years, top designers like Manish Malhotra and Sabyasachi have used it in their latest collections and showcased its true magic. Remember, Anushka Sharma’s look on her reception day. The Bollywood actress adorned a Sabyasachi Benarasi saree for her big day. Benarasi sarees is one of the oldest patterns of sarees that never goes out of fashion. The rich zari work and vibrant colors of these kinds of sarees are all you need for a poised and sophisticated look. You can shop latest designer sarees at Lashkaraa
- Saree Gowns: If you are bored of traditional wear but can’t get away from it completely, then saree gown is your option for the reception party. These are an indo-western style designers saree that provide a very classy look to the wearer. The best part is that these sarees are pre-stitched and save you the hassle of tying the perfect pleats. A beautiful blend of gown and saree, these saree gowns are bound to make you look scintillating and outshine the crowd.
- Sarees with Tell-Tale Blouse: Well, shifting a focus a bit, this type of saree is all about the blouse. A traditional saree worn with a customized blouse that tells a story is gorgeous. Embroidered blouses with motifs that signifies an important event of your life or a simple “dulha Dulhan” portrait at the back of the blouse is a new trend. If you opt for such a saree, make sure that you plan this well in time.
- Velvet Sarees: This is particularly for winter weddings. Sarees in velvet or sarees with velvet pallus are a class apart. They are regal and add a vintage charm to the wearer. The great news is that it will keep away the chills. Velvet designer sarees look great on women of all ages and shapes. This pattern will never disappoint you.
These designer sarees will let you make a statement of your own at the wedding reception. You are sure to turn a few heads and look like a dream. Make sure that your make up is on point and photo ready. Don’t go overboard with the jewelry. Sarees look best with minimal bling.