Best Body Moisturizer – Finding It For Your Skin
If you are thinking about ways to keep your skin moist and healthy, moisturizer is the only option. Body lotions are a type of simple moisturizer that can be applied on legs, knees, arms that will have great benefits or the skin. Body lotions are similar to the serums, creams that can be applied on various parts of the skin and are generally used for conditions such as dryness, loss of elasticity in the skin, acne, eczema, etc.
The best type of moisturizers for all skin types
1. If you have normal skin without any major skin conditions, it is important to use a moisturizer + cleanser like the Belief True Cream Aqua Bomb which is light and is easy to apply. This also has ingredients for serums, acids, retinoid or antioxidants. Although it may seem irritating, the moisturizer will not let your skin tear and will also keep it hydrated.
2. For skin infected with acne, it is recommended to use a moisturizer that has both salicylic and lactic acid. These ingredients are useful in curing acne without much o the side effects on the skin. One such cream that can be helpful for the acne infused skin is the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel-Cream which is made up of the quick-absorbing gel-cream formula that can assist in fighting the dryness caused due to the acids present in the cream.
3. People with dry skin are likely to have cracks or fissures on their skin. It is, therefore, to use anything on the skin that will make the conditions even worse. This is because when there is a crack in the skin then it is likely to have a reaction to particular ingredients in the skincare items. Therefore use creams such as Dr. Jart + Ceramidin that is made up of glycerin, shea butter, and ceramides that will help fight the dryness.
4. To fight the extreme cases of dry skin such as eczema, it is important to look out for formula that is rich in ceramides and hyaluronic acid. The ceramides are the fats obtained from the cholesterol that will help in tightening up the skin by closing the cracks. The hyaluronic acid, on the other hand, is heavier than water which means it is well effective in keeping the skin hydrated for longer periods of time. One such lotion that has both of these ingredients and is recommended by many dermatologists is the CeraVe Daily Moisturizing Lotion. This body lotion solution has no fragrance oriented chemicals which means that it is well suited for sensitive skin.
5. The Eucerin dry skin body lotion is also very effective and is comparatively better than the CeraVe because this body lotion has urea apart from the other high-quality ingredients unlike the CeraVe that helps the skin to lock the moisture instead of retaining it.
These are therefore some of the well-known moisturizers that you can try out from the local store near your or from online sites such as ExoSimple depending on your skin condition of course. Make sure to consult the dermatologist before you begin applying these creams or lotions to know more about your skin conditions and also whether or not you might need to change if you had been using one before.
Shafiul Azam is a digital marketing specialist, who has been providing link building services for quite a long time. Apart from link building, he also provides writing services. He has been able to manage a lot of end-to-end digital projects throughout his entire career. Travelling and photography are in Shafiul’s veins.