5 Best Treatment Facilities for Addictive Disorders in Pennsylvania
Do you have an adolescent child who is addicted to illegal substances and badly needs professional care? Is your family facing issues because one of your loved ones has fallen victim to alcoholism?
Caring for patients with drug dependency and different kinds of addictive disorders is both very daunting and risky for family members due to their unstable mental state. To ensure the safety of everyone, consider taking them to rehabilitation centers to receive a well-proven systematic form of treatment.
Types of Addiction
There are various kinds of addictive disorders that may affect vulnerable individuals.
Here are some of them:
- Alcoholism or alcohol addiction
- Drug addiction
- Internet addiction
- Sex addiction
- Gambling addiction
- Underage drinking
- Opioid overdose
Top Rehabilitation Centers for Addictive Disorder Patients in Pennsylvania
If you are living in Pennsylvania, you can find reputable treatment facilities offering services to treat various types of addictive disorders. These rehabilitation centers are licensed and certified by the government to provide you with peace of mind. They are also known for their quality of care, successful treatment results, and a variety of service offerings. Here are some of them:
1. Breakthrough at Caron – This addiction treatment facility in Wernersville combines behavioral health treatment and addiction rehabilitation with the newest evidence-based techniques and technologies. This center also offers the most comprehensive continuum of care for everyone, including teens, adults, executives, legal professionals, and healthcare professionals. At breakthrough at caron, your patient will receive the best possible care with its highly-trained staff.
2. Greenbriar Treatment Center – Located in Pittsburgh, this rehabilitation center provides various treatment options such as a partial hospitalization program, sober living facilities, dual diagnosis programs, and individual counseling. Living to its motto “Restoring Hope…Recovering Lives,” the center offers personalized care to each patient to receive the best possible treatment.
3. Pyramid Healthcare – This facility in the picturesque township of Cranberry renders treatment services for alcohol and drug addiction for both adult and teenage patients. It also provides Methadone Maintenance Treatment to patients who are addicted to heroin and other opioid medications. Patients at the center can opt to receive inpatient and outpatient therapy, detoxification programs, partial hospitalization program, and sober living houses.
4. Retreat Premier Addiction Centers – This rehabilitation facility in the borough of Ephrata offers an inpatient treatment program aimed at treating all health issues related to addiction. The program includes culinary lessons, equine therapy, gardening, music therapy, art therapy, recreational therapy, and drama. The center also provides outpatient services and partial hospitalization.
5. Keystone Center – Situated in the city of Chester, this addiction treatment institution offers a 12-step-based residential program for adults and young people. The program includes cognitive and behavior therapies, motivational interviewing, and psychodrama. Other services include:
- residential gambling treatment
- medically-monitored detoxification
- intensive outpatient treatment
- emotional trauma treatment
- sexual compulsivity treatment
A safe environment is vital for the successful treatment of patients with addictive disorders. By admitting your loved ones in reputable and government-approved rehabilitation centers, you can be sure that they will receive professional and personalized care for the best outcome.