Tips to Select Your Bathroom Style & Your Bathroom Countertop
Now that you’ve decided to change the bathroom countertop, you need to start selecting the style of your bathroom. Once you have chosen a way that reflects your tastes, you can quickly and easily give a facelift in your bathroom, and you will select the perfect workbench.
1. Country Bathroom
Think warm, and inviting. Choose earthy colors and pastels for your balcony. Use vintage fixtures. Floral patterns work well for shower curtains, window trimmings, and towels. Add a wicker basket and fill it with soaps, shampoos, and wipes. Add a collection of perfume bottles to the wall shelf.
2. Contemporary bathroom
You’ll want crisp, clean lines, and that means your workbench would look great in marble, stone, or stainless steel. Tile or wood floors look great and make sure that the dressings on your window, the shower curtain, and the towels are reliable and stylish in color. Avoid clutter.
3. Traditional bathroom
Who says bathroom styles cannot portray glamor? Their countertops should be porcelain or marble in shades that have gold or silver motions. Fixtures should be brass or gold plaques, and floral fabrics look great. Gold finishes on fittings look great.
4. Nautical Bathroom
Nautical bathrooms are great! Think of shades of blue, including for your counter. Add shells and bring the ocean to your bathroom. There are many different ways to reach your nautical theme. It can be fun, or it can be more traditional and refreshing.
5. Your theme
Since it’s your bathroom, why not make your theme? What do you love? What is your favorite color? Why not turn it into your new bathroom theme? Choose versatile and flexible countertops.
6. South West
Do you love Native American art? Is dessert your idea of beauty? Do you have a unique talent for growing cacti? So why not make it your next bathroom theme? Navajo looks excellent, and a granite or stone countertop is perfect.
Your choices for bathroom countertops are endless. From fun to luxury, there are many options. Here are some tips worth considering.
- Think luxury adding marble and wow you made a significant impact. The sculpture, however, scratches and can stain.
- If you want a level of sophistication that makes a dramatic impact and is durable and almost indestructible, then granite is what you need. And great news – it’s also very affordable.
- Stainless steel is modern and very fashion. There is nothing as vogue as stainless steel these days, and it looks clean and elegant.
- Butcher block needs the right bathroom to look good and then looks vibrant. Remember to seal the wood.
- Terracotta looks fabulous in almost any bathroom.
- Ceramic tiles come in a variety of colors and patterns, so matching with a bathroom decor is never a problem. They are easy to care for and very durable.
- Wood gives a beautiful traditional finish that is warm and inviting. Be sure to apply a polyurethane sealer to protect the wood.
- The right bathroom looks great with glass countertops. There is nothing that seems more contemporary. The glass can be a bit fragile and is not recommended for a high traffic toilet.
Is not it time for your bathroom to have the same attention you gave to the rest of your home décor? Why not start with a new bathroom styles countertop?