The Safest Buttock Augmentation Procedure
What is Buttock Augmentation?
In our world today the quest for beauty and perfection cannot be underplayed. With the invention of TV and social media, people no longer live in darkness. Light has been shed on all humanity on every aspect of living including the body. With this exposure, trends have erupted that focus on the physical appeal of both men and women and are fuelled by celebrities. One of these trends is the change in perception of beauty from the box type figure that was popular in the 80s to the curvaceous woman now seen today. Beauty is now mostly defined by a big bosom and a curvy bottom. This has led to the popularization of procedures such as buttock augmentation.
Buttock augmentation or gluteal augmentation refers to a medical procedure that is done to enhance the contour, size or shape of buttocks. This is important since the glutes help not only to improve the aesthetic beauty of a person whether male or female but also help to establish a balanced gait. The most common procedures for buttock augmentation includelipoinjection which is the transfer of fat from other parts of the body to the buttocks. Another method is gluteal implants which are thesurgical emplacement of buttock prosthesis orbody contouring which is the enhancement and rearrangement of the pertinent muscle and fat tissues. However, in the 1990s, another new method was discovered known as Bioplasty.
Attributed to a Brazilian surgeon, bioplasty is amethod of buttock augmentation that is quickly gaining fame. In this process, the doctor first marks out on the buttocks the exact places where the fillers will be injected. After this, the patient is injected with local anesthesia to prevent discomfort.
Finally, the patient is injected with biocompatible tissue fillers at the exact spots that the enhancement is needed.
How Bioplasty works
Bioplasty is the injection of biocompatible tissue fillers also known as PMMA (polymethylmethacrylate). Once injected, the fillers generate and encourage the growth of the patient’s inter-connective tissues. PMMA also prompts the production of naturally released collagen and elastin which gives volume to the buttocks.
Reasons why bioplasty is quickly gaining popularity
- It does not require hospitalization.
- It is the least intrusive procedure and takes an average of 40 minutes to perform
- There are no cuts or sutures
- The method is carried under local anesthesia meaning the patient can return to their day to day activities once it is over.
Benefits of Buttock Augmentation
- Buttock augmentation Improves the balance of your gait
- It helps to increase the volume, roundness, and projection of your buttocks
- It helps to bring better balance to your figure
- It enhances your self-image and confidence
Disadvantages of Buttock Augmentation
- If carried out by a non-professional, buttock augmentation may cause deformation to your buttocks.
- In the case of bioplasty, it is critical to ensure that the PMMA used is certified
- When undergoing lipoinjections, the greatest inconvenience is that the fat can be partially absorbed by the body which can eventually alter the shape of the butt
- When it comes to fillers, the patient must ensure that the procedure is carried out with certified fillers.
- Finally, buttock augmentation does not replace exercise and healthy eating habits.
Buttock augmentation is a great way to enhance your figure. Whichever method you choose to use, do it wisely having considered all the pros and cons. If you feel that any of the procedures are beyond your budget, you can also consider trying out different clothing types and styles that can help to enhance your figure. Remember that having a butt enhancement does not solve the problem of low self-esteem. It is essential tolearn how to love and appreciate yourself and then the procedures will only add beauty to what you already have within.