Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G Review
5G is here to change your life. It’s the next generation of mobile data — 5G. And it’s coming your way, launching carriers and data plans across the world into the future. The name 5G speaks to it being fifth generation of mobile data and as you can probably guess, this generation brings huge leaps forward in technology. It’s 3x faster than 4G, but the biggest difference you will feel is in its decreased latency, which is how quickly signals are sent to and from devices and that means way less sluggish while using the phone during browsing the internet.
The Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G Review smartphone which rumor carried that it was launched on 23rd September 2020 requires optimal 5G connection but coming soon to be released on 02, October 2020. Actual speed may vary depending on country, carrier, and user environment. The phone comes with a 6.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels and an aspect ratio of 20:9. Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor. It comes with 6GB of RAM. The Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G runs Android 10 and is powered by a 4500mAh battery. The Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G supports proprietary fast charging.
As far as the cameras are concerned, the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G on the rear packs a 12-megapixel primary camera; a second 12-megapixel camera and a third 8-megapixel camera. The rear camera setup has autofocus. It sports a 32-megapixel camera on the front for selfies.
The best review on Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G so far;
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G connect all your devices easily without delay.
- Color availability may vary depending on choice, country or carrier. It was launched in Cloud Navy, Cloud White, Cloud Pink, Cloud Red, Cloud Blue, and Cloud Gold colors.
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G is measured diagonally, the screen size is 6.5 inch in the full rectangle and 6.3 inch with accounting for the rounded corners; actual viewable area is less due to the rounded corners and camera hole on the mobile phone.
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G is known to support approximately 3x optical zoom with 76mm focal length.
- The format and amount of Single Take results may differ based on original capture. Single Take requires a minimum of 3 seconds of shooting, up to a maximum of 15 seconds.
- Actual battery life varies by network environment, features and applications used frequency of calls and messages, number of times charged, and many other factors.
- The Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G supports a unique feature like face unlocks which helps the user for privacy against friends and family usage without permission.
- It has 128GB storage space which you can store about 25,600 photos for 4MB and about 1900 videos for 51.4MB. Actual number of photos and videos that can be stored depends on your camera setting.
- Another analyst says that Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G storage space simulation is exclusive of pre-installed software and applications on the mobile phone.
- Another rumor carries it that the actual storage space may vary by country, model, file size, and format.
- The Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G Micro SD card is been sold separately.
- According to rumor, Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G is rated as IP68 based on test conditions for submersion in up to 1.5 meters of freshwater for up to 30 minutes but not advised for beach or pool use.
- Fast wireless Charging 2.0 currently available with Wireless Charger Stand, Wireless Charger Duo Pad, and other devices that support 10W or more wireless charging. Actual charging speed may vary depending on the actual usage, charging conditions, and other factors. Wireless charger requires power connection. Recommend using in-box charging cable or travel adapter for use of third party items may cause damage to the Wireless Charger Stand and Wireless Charger Duo Pad or a decrease in charging speed. Wireless charging under 5W is compatible with WPC. Wireless Charger is sold separately. If battery power is lower than 30%, the wireless power share may not function. It may not work with certain accessories, other brand devices, or some Samsung wearable too.
- The Samsung DeX wireless connection is available on smart TVs that support Phone Screen mirroring only which gives the user more fun using the phone.
- According to a reviewer, he said that certain applications may not run or require separate license, for purchase, on Samsung DeX wireless connection.
- The Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G runs One UI 2.0 based on Android 10.
- The Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G is a dual-SIM smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards.
- The Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G measures 159.80 x 74.50 x 8.40mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 190 grams.
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G features an IP68 rating for dust and water protection.
- The Samsung Galaxy’s Link Cell supports strong 5G performance in the mmWave spectrum. As the product has integrated baseband, radio and antenna into a single product, it doesn’t need expensive, large bandwidth cables that the mmWave spectrum usually requires. Instead, the product can operate with a single Ethernet (Cat.6) cable as a backhaul. Despite its small form factor, Samsung Galaxy’s Link Cell provides Gbps data throughout and is suitable for hotspots such as smart factories, where high capacity and low latency are very important.
- The connectivity options on the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, GPS, Bluetooth v5.00, USB Type-C, 3G, and 4G with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in countries like India. Sensors on the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G mobile phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, magnetometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and in-display fingerprint sensor.
- It permits Samsung Pay through Visa and MasterCard certified.
- A reviewer said Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G body build Protection is Glass front (Gorilla Glass 3), plastic back and aluminum frame.
- It’s always on display120Hz refresh rate.
- It has loudspeaker which is 3.5mm jack with stereo speakers for a perfect sound.
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G has a Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go.
- It has a Bixby natural language commands and dictation.
- It has a Li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable battery.
Conclusion: Experience the power of next-generation connectivity with our groundbreaking 5G ready products by purchasing the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G.