7 Most Expensive Men’s Watches in 2019
Men love to wear watches, and a sophisticated and stylish gentleman is judged by the kind of watch he wears. Today, a watch is no longer just a device or tool to keep track of the time. But it has become an intrinsic part of our personality and an accent for our persona. Thus, it is no surprise to see men cautious about the kind of watch they wear and are seen to spend hours taking the decision.
If you are that fashion-conscious guy, who doesn’t mind throwing a wad of cash to own that luxury timepiece, well you are just on the right page. Today, you will come across the most expensive watches that are indeed nothing short of masterpieces and are one of the greatest indulgences for a modern man. Most of these watches range from $150,000 to $500,000, and one can take small loans to bridge the gap in funds.
Here are some of the most exclusive and expensive watches for men with good taste and loads of money.
1. Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Tourbillion– The extra-thin luxury watch is one of the thinnest in the market and reflects an aura of finesse and sturdiness. It must have taken great expertise to craft this timepiece with its blue dial with hour-markers coated in pink gold. With 25 jewels and 216 parts, it Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Tourbillion sure is going to turn your peers green with envy.
2. Paul Newman Rolex Daytona – Paul Newman Rolex Daytona is seen as a holy grail timepiece. With a conservative price tag, the eponymous Rolex carries the message “Drive Carefully” and was gifted to Paul Newman by his wife.
3. Piaget Emperador Cushion – Piaget Emperador Cushion is well known for its thin body that houses a major complication movement. It draws attention not just for the hefty price tag, but also for the technical mastery and finest acoustics. It is hard to miss out those luxurious diamonds in a variety of shapes and cuts. The black alligator strap with 26 baguette-cut diamonds adds to the aesthetic finishes of the timepiece.
4. Blancpain Le Brassus – There is a bit of history attached to this exclusive timepiece as well as innovative horological advancements. Spelling of discreet aesthetics and made from precious materials, Blancpain Le Brassus features a white round dial and boasts of automatic movement and cathedral gong. The case crafted from rose gold holds the glass is made of sapphire crystal.
5. Girard-Perregaux’s Bridges Minute Repeater – It is one of the most expensive watches for men, and as it is a limited edition, there are only30 pieces available. There are 37 jewels and 406 parts in the designer watch, which carries a mechanical manual-winding movement. The white gold material case carries a sapphire crystal case-back, and the black alligator strap is fitted with gold, triple folding buckle.
6. Christophe Claret DualTow Night Eagle – Packed with gadgetry, the luxury timepiece is limited to just 68 pieces. The time movement offers a chronograph that shows a unique planetary gear system. The timepiece features a mechanism that helps to oppose the effect of gravity and is known as tourbillons. The delicate chime originates from a mini gong and hammer. The 65 jewels shimmer brightly against the dark color scheme of the watch.
7. George Daniel Co-Axial Chronograph– Perhaps the most important contribution by George Daniels to the industry of watchmaking is the invention of the ‘Co-Axial Escapement’ system. The one-of-a-kind watch is indeed revolutionary for a number of reasons and is a piece of its a piece of history. Wherever you go, you are sure to inspire jealousy if you are sporting George Daniel Co-Axial Chronograph on your wrist.
While more names could be added to the list of the most expensive watches, the above are indeed the most valuable watches in the whole wide world.