The pregnancy calendar is partitioned into 3 trimesters. The word trimester signifies “3 months.” This can be befuddling, in light of the fact that a typical pregnancy calendar is 40 weeks, somewhat more than 9 months. The principal trimester happens from origination through week 14. The subsequent trimester is from week 14 through week 28. What’s more, the third trimester is from week 28 through work and delivery. Obviously, delivery changes a ton, yet it averages at week 40.
Pregnancy calendar timing is estimated utilizing “gestational age.” Gestational age begins the main day of your last menstrual period (LMP).
- You discover that you are pregnant with the sign of positive pregnancy test and missed menstrual period.
- Nausea (a sign of morning sickness) can appear this month.
- Bosom Tenderness – your bosoms or areolas might be swollen and delicate to the touch.
- Weariness – you may feel drained as your body acclimates to hormonal changes.
- Regular Urination – a typical result of the creation of human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) which makes an expanded need for a pee in early pregnancy.
- Food Sensitivity – simply the smell of food may make you feel sick.
- Your infant is just .1 to .2 millimeters and at this stage is known as a blastocyst.
- The infant goes from blastocyst to zygote grown to an inch, as that isolating bundle of cells takes on a more human structure.
- Queasiness, spewing, food affectability and weakness may create or turn out to be more serious.
- On the off chance that you haven’t as of now, you should make changes in your way of life so you and your child will be solid. You should quit smoking, drinking and utilizing caffeine. Counsel your guardian about different changes you may have to make.
- You may encounter testiness as chemical levels change.
- Sexual craving may wan as weakness and queasiness increment.
- End of your first trimester.
- The body is adjusting to the shifting hormone level.
- Morning sickness decreases.
- Your uterus grows to the size of peach fruit and rests on your tummy button.
- Plan out an exercise routine to increase flexibility and strength.
- Your baby is now developed into a fetus and is 2-4 inches long.
- You can hear the heartbeat of the baby.
- Nausea fades as hormones settle giving you a normal feeling.
- Your second trimester starts.
- You may develop heartburn as your uterus rises in the abdomen.
- Outward signs of pregnancy begin to appear.
- You may feel “quickening” (baby’s flutter) by the end of this month.
- You may gain weight 5-10 pounds by this month.
- Appetite may increases.
- As you are carrying extra weight and your heart is pumping more blood, fatigue can return.
- You may experience bloating, constipation, or other uncomfortable symptoms.
- Your baby is now about 10 ounces.
- Your uterus grows to the size of a basketball.
- End of the second trimester.
- Bleeding gums, constipation, leg cramps, and heartburn are common at this stage.
- Varicose veins or hemorrhoids may occur due to an increase in weight.
- You get tired easily so rest properly.
- Your baby weighs about a pound.
- You may experience cramps in your feet and hands.
- You may feel looser joints due to softening in getting ready for birth.
- You may experience non-productive contraction starting this month.
- Your baby starts growing fat under its skin.
- A continuous gain in weight nearly about a pound in a week.
- You may feel a little disturbed as the baby pushes on some organs.
- Increase in pelvic pressure as baby drops into this area.
- Intense indigestion and heartburn.
- Stretch marks may appear.
- Your baby grows to12 inches.
- Your breathing process gets easier due to the settlement of the baby to the pelvis.
- Sleep will become difficult due to your size and anxiety.
- You may experience a “nesting instinct”.
- The Baby’s lungs got mature, and it shades a layer of hair that protects it in the uterus.
- Your baby is about to come in this world.
Here’s also a great article & outline of what you can expect during the different stages in a pregnancy calendar.