How to make a cheap wig look real? This is a question that some customers will consider after purchasing wigs from cheap wig sites or cheap wig shops. But we cannot say that they are not good products. When you want to buy cheap wigs from online stores, you will find that “cheap wig shops near me” is always a popular phrase on Google and other search engines.
Let’s face it, you probably chose your cheap wig because you already liked this style. Cheap wigs with artificial fibers can tangle worse than any human hair, so it’s worth giving them a little love. Even if your wig was cheap, there is no reason to wear it once or twice and then throw it away. If you want to work on it a bit more or fix it after a few nights on the town, that’s fine. Let’s talk about how to make a cheap wig look good and how to style a cheap wig?
How to make a cheap wig look natural?
Method 1: Cut it
- We recommend cutting the long wig to a more realistic length and adding a few layers to give the fake hair more movement. So grab a good pair of scissors, scissors don’t have to be pretty because you’re cutting artificial hair, but it helps to find something better normal craft scissors.
- The best way to thin a dense wig is to use a combination of scissors and a shaving comb, which will help to thin the wig until you get the desired look.
- Seriously, get it cut, even if you’ve never cut your hair before. It can be a bit stressful to cut something you spent money on, but you really should if you want your wig to look its best. Cutting with small scissors is helpful if you are nervous about trimming your hair. That way, you can work in small sections at a time.
Method 2: consider what hairstyles suit you
- It is important to know which styles look good on you. For example, I wouldn’t cut my wig bangs because the style doesn’t suit me. But I will use a shaving comb to frame my face and shorten the hair around my face to spread the rest of the wig.
Method3: Dull it with dry shampoo
- If your wig looks too shiny, spray it with dry shampoo. That should make it look more bold and realistic.
Where can I buy a cheap wig?
You can not only find a synthetic wig, but also a cheap human hair wig online. Hurela, as one of the leading suppliers of human hair, has high-quality raw virgin hair wigs, here you can find cheap black wigs, cheap headband wigs, cheap lace front wigs with different textures, such as straight, wavy, kinky curly or others.
BUY NOW. PAY LATER. You can now shop online with Hurela and use quadpay wigs as a payment method that allows you to order your product at no cost and pay later in installments.
How to use Quadpay in store:
With Quadpay you can divide any payment into 4 installments in store and online. It is really easy to use Quad Pay, just follow the steps mentioned below:
- Choose the Quadpay option when paying with one of its partner retailers or shopping at any online store that accepts Visa.
- Link your existing credit / debit card with a quadruple payment account.
- Enter the amount of your purchase
- Swipe, dip, or tap to pay anywhere
You can receive your product at no cost and pay later in installments; your order is divided into 4 installments paid over 6 weeks. Quadpay will load your linked card and complete your payment in 6 weeks. There are no additional charges and hidden fees.
Some of the main benefits of quadruple pay include:
- Lower interest rates than others
- Automatic deductions
- Instant approval
- No strict credit checks
- Pay early
- Returns and Refunds