Capturing The Special Moment: Why you should hire Professional Wedding Photographers
Every single day in life, we experience many different things. As we grow older, we realize our helplessness against our fickle capability to remember things as we continue to make memories in every single moment.
However, there are certain experiences in our lives that we wish to capture and leave a mark to remember by. Weddings are one of the only few milestones in our lives, and every single couple would ensure that these memories are stored and captured.
Many couples nowadays are scrambling to find their own wedding photographers in Miami simply for this reason; if you’re planning on getting married soon then maybe you should get one for yourself too.
The longstanding debate between material and digital
Many would argue their preference over having their photos taken physically and have material copy of these, and as we ushed deeper into the later stages of the digital age, there are benefits to having digital copy of images that numerous digitally literate individuals would prefer to have.
Let’s try to examine the pros and cons of getting material copies of your captured memories as photos and why you should consider them.
Below are some main benefits of getting physical material copies of your images:
- These can be placed anywhere, such as your wallet or plastered on the walls of your bedroom
- Can come in different preferred sizes, even as big as a painting covering the wall
- While extremely fragile to tear and wear, these have frames to go along with them which you can place in your living room and provide aesthetic appeal on top of the photo
- Unlike digital copies, these require no power or operability to look at
- Although costly, you can get multiple copies of these
Consequently, below are the demerits of getting physical copies of images:
- Takes effort to clean and maintain
- Some photos are not resistant to getting wet
- Can be folded and easily ruined
- Requires lighting to properly see
- Costly, as you still have to purchase frames and these can break considering that most frames have glass panes on them, and printing high quality images is also pricey
The advancement of technology has allowed us to store photos on our smartphones, gadgets, and other digital devices that we can simply browse and check in our leisure. While we cannot outright display these in our household like physical copies, we are heading into an age where even that is a possibility.
While arguably digital doesn’t seem to have a lot of demerits to it, it doesn’t mean that it is impervious. On the contrary, digitally enabled devices require a lot of power and devices to maintain which are arguably more costly than simply getting framed photos displayed that can last for a good number of years. Having thin smart TV in your living room however, with a slideshow of your most wanted photos and memories sounds like a very cool thing to look at too. But translating photos into bits of data which can possibly be lost or corrupted is something noteworthy, but the same vulnerability goes both ways.
To summarize, it all depends on a person’s preference. Having devices display photos in your home rather than printing images shows that you’re a techie individual and a person who displays physical ones on the other hand shows an antique personality. There doesn’t seem to be a better one over another.
Getting your own photographers is good for you
Most people would rather take photos for themselves by buying a good camera off the store and asking a friend or family to operate it, such is the case for birthdays, weddings, and trips. Many are not familiar that professional photographers had to go to school and learn many different methods to improve your photographic experience. Get your own photographers as they can do all the work for you, and even give you the option to print physical copies as well as the digital copies of the photos you take.